|Job Location:||Washington, DC|
Job Applicants Only! No Staffing Firms/Recruiters
Location: Washington, DC
The job Location is downtown Washington, DC - just a few blocks- walking distance from the Verizon Center, where major concerts and sporting events are hosted and only a few blocks from public transportation, which is Gallery Place Metro station.
In addition, the work location is walking distance to numerous awesome restaurants and retailers. Also, very close to the major tourist attractions, such as museums, parks, monuments, exhibits etc.
This job location is awesome in terms of convenience and the ability to have an awesome social life and participate in all the cool activities Washington, DC has to offer.
What you will be doing!
• Provide task tracking, resource allocation, quality assurance, technology review, research, budget monitoring and weekly status reports
• Manage functional teams, assist with budgets, manage vendor/client relationships and provide work plans for development projects
• Implement network functions
• Provide support services
• Identify and manage risk
• Act as a liason between government management and contractors to define work needed to ensure work is accomplished as required
What you will need:
• Two or more experience performing the duties identified above in an information technology operations of the same or larger magnitude.
• Direct experience with Peoplesoft 9.2 upgrades
• Must have prior experience with implementing/managing IT projects for the Peoplesoft HCM modules
• Organizes all executive steering committee meetings, publishes key decisions and meeting minutes, and maintains project status in IT reporting systems.
• Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Information Technology, Management Information Systems
• Eight (8) or more years’ experience (Project Manager, Program Manager and/or Engagement Manager)
• PMP certification highly desired, not required
• Demonstrated ability perform Earned Value (EV) analysis on large multiyear IT projects
Who are we?
Headquartered in Rockville, MD, ALQIMI has developed an outstanding track record of designing, integrating, and managing complex technological solutions for customers around the world. Our IT services group is our founding heritage and services the intelligence and commercial communities with technologically sophisticated services including cybersecurity, big data and software development. We take pride in using our demonstrated ability to build profitable businesses, subject matter expertise and ecosystems to incubate new ideas. We have established new businesses in the data analytics, military facilities construction management and energy industries and intend to incubate additional opportunities.
What makes ALQIMI unique is that we offer challenging projects, excellent benefits, work/life balance, and a fair and ethical executive team.
ALQIMI provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, national origin, marital status, age, disability (including disability due to pregnancy) or genetics, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law. ALQIMI complies with applicable state and local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment in every location in which the company has facilities. This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment.
More information about ALQIMI can be found at www.alqimi.com.