No Staffing Firms/Recruiters!
Job Applicants Only!
Relativity Administrator (eDiscovery)
ALQIMI Group has an immediate need for a Relativity Administrator supporting eDiscovery processing. This position provides a significant opportunity to join a small team of highly experienced IT and litigation support professionals who look forward to providing on-the-job training and knowledge sharing. The successful candidate will bring a mix of Information Technology (IT) and legal knowledge and will gain experience in all areas of litigation support as well as IT projects. This position will support eDiscovery processing for a civilian government agency with an ongoing caseload that ranges from small and simple to very large and complex. The daily responsibilities of the position include, but are not limited to the following. Candidate must ensure quality is verified during every aspect of work performed.
Lanham, MD 20706
ON-SITE WORK HOURS:
Day shift (e.g., 9:00 a.m. to 5:30 p.m.)
WHAT YOU WILL BE DOING:
- Utilize eDiscovery applications to collect and process electronically stored information (ESI) to meet FOIA, OIG, and eDiscovery case guidelines.
- Determine requirements for collecting ESI including cloud, on premises, and field sources and determine approaches to prevent over or under collection based on customer conversion history and indications of “hidden” data.
- Analyze case requirements, determine appropriate products and tools, and execute processing jobs to meet requirements, ensure that all case data is accurate, and protect the customer from court-imposed penalties or sanctions by ensuring 100% accuracy in the chain of custody, collection, and case processing.
- Analyze database reports for errors and inconsistencies
- Troubleshoot quality failures such as isolating problem files in datasets of million+ records
- Translate English language descriptions from legal staff into required search syntax. Export search results and process into a culled case.
- Ensure all actions are defensible in court by meeting specifications of case requests and providing impeccable record keeping.
- Ensure all Acceptable Quality Level (AQL) specifications are met. Suggest and implement improvements to increase efficiency and reduce cost.
- In support of primary duties generate reports, complete production exports and replicate data sets; maintain accurate and comprehensive records; provide customer support, and ensure quality is verified during every aspect of work performed.
- US Citizen who meets all eligibility requirements for Public Trust Clearance
- This position requires a Public Trust clearance. Applicants selected will be subject to a government security investigation and must meet eligibility requirements.
- Candidate must show an aptitude for both legal and IT disciplines and have one of the following education levels:
- Bachelor’s degree from an accredited college in a legal discipline such as paralegal or pre-law with comprehensive knowledge of computer systems and technology; OR
- Bachelor’s degree from an accredited college in information technology with comprehensive knowledge of legal processes; OR
- Equivalent experience/combined education in legal discipline and information technology.
- Track record of the highest standards of accuracy, attention to detail, and adherence to established procedures. Candidate should be clearly distinguished in this area.
- 5 to 9 years experience providing eDiscovery processing/IT Services with industry standard eDiscovery tools such as identifying and collecting data sources, ingesting, preparing and indexing data, processing for threading, creating and executing Boolean keyword searches, redacting, imaging/bates stamping, utilizing TAR, troubleshooting case issues, and supporting end users in the use of the eDiscovery software.
- At least 2 years experience as a Relativity administrator or equivalent eDiscovery system.
- Collaborative approach; excels in a team environment; asks questions and retains knowledge gained.
- Technical and analytical problem-solving skills.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Customer service attitude with strong organizational skills.
- Active Public Trust Clearance
- Experience from law firm, IT or eDiscovery firm, or large corporation
- Relativity Certified Administrator