No Staffing Firms/Recruiters!
Job Applicants Only.
ALQIMI Professional Services Group is seeking an Instructional Systems Designer.
The overall mission of this effort is to provide the Department of State with personnel necessary to support the Bureau of Overseas Buildings Operations, Office of Facility Management (OBO/CFSM/FAC).
ALQIMI Professional Services Group will provide personnel to assist the Office of Facility Management in delivering global support in the operation, maintenance, repair, and technical assessment of Department of State facilities overseas, providing services to ensure safe, secure, functional, sustainable, and reliable Embassy and Consulate facilities.
Grade Levels: I and II
Create engaging learning activities and captivating course content in collaboration with Subject Matter Experts, supporting the implementation of major, highly complex, and mission critical Facility Management training efforts throughout the world. Key objectives are to compress the learning process and to fill the gaps in knowledge of our operation and maintenance staff in the most effective ways demonstrating Instructional Design competencies identified by the International Board of Standards for Training, Performance, and Instruction.
- Applies business and ISD processes to support the development of department and/or system-wide learning programs and interventions in upkeep of the organization s strategic goals and objectives.
- Identifies SMEs and their requirements to facilitate design, development, and implementation of programs. Provides reviews for design, development, delivery and evaluation of programs by colleagues and vendors.
- Develops and implements standards, templates, and processes to ensure efficient, effective, and engaging learning interventions.
- Creates engaging and performance driven educational programs/materials using a variety of delivery and instructional methods and modes.
- Identifies needs and helps expand departmental and organizational knowledge and skills related to interactive instructional strategies and technology.
- Works with team members and stakeholders to align organizational programs, structures and systems to leverage organizational resources.
- Evaluates the effectiveness of learning programs through the monitoring of course performance against evaluation targets. Implements improvements as needed to meet targets.
- Builds effective long-term relationships with clients to support measurable and sustainable improvements in performance across diverse sectors of the organization.
- Acts as a liaison between the department resources and the client to ensure that programs meet client needs and quality standards and reflect sound educational practice; Pro-actively identifies and addresses project issues.
- Assesses, designs, and conceptualizes training scenarios, approaches, objectives, plans, tools, aids, curriculums, and other state of the art technologies related to training and behavioral studies.
- Identifies the best approach training requirements to include, but not limited to hardware, software, simulations, course assessment and refreshment, assessment centers, oral examinations, interviews, computer assisted and adaptive testing, behavior-based assessment and performance, and team and unit assessment and measurement.
- Develops and revises training courses. Prepares training catalogs and course materials.
- Plans, schedules, and delivers customized training programs and materials for all organizational levels, technical topics and other identified areas, and evaluates effectiveness of organizational development education solutions.
- Trains personnel by conducting formal classroom courses, workshops, and seminars.
EDUCATION & EXPERIENCE
- Bachelor’s Degree in Science, Business, Education, Training, Human Resources, or a related field preferred.
- Experience in the development and delivery of training for end users, staff and other stakeholders.
- Experience in designing multiple training events in a production/operation and maintenance setting.
- Experience organizing and operating a training delivery program with customer collaboration, and for a geographically dispersed set of participants.
- Mastery of interdisciplinary, cross-cultural competency, learning and technology concepts. Possess excellent computer skills.
- Must have thorough instructional multimedia knowledge; write effective copies, text, audio and video scripts.
- Must have thorough research analytical skills and the ability to synthesize information.
- Skilled in effectively use of the ADDIE Model, Analysis, Design, Development, Implementation and Evaluation.
- Ability to interact effectively with individuals in garnering cooperation and support for key planning, operations, and management initiatives in the assigned program area.
- Knowledge and ability to design and conduct comprehensive management studies.
- Minimum year’s relevant experience.
- Level I – 3 to 5 years,
- Level II – 5 to 10 years.
CLEARANCE LEVEL: Secret
WHO ARE WE?
Headquartered in Rockville, MD, ALQIMI has developed an outstanding track record of designing, integrating, and managing complex technological solutions for customers around the world. Our IT services group is our founding heritage and services the intelligence and commercial communities with technologically sophisticated services including cybersecurity, big data and software development. We take pride in using our demonstrated ability to build profitable businesses, subject matter expertise and ecosystems to incubate new ideas. We have established new businesses in the data analytics, military facilities construction management and energy industries and intend to incubate additional opportunities.
What makes ALQIMI unique is that we offer challenging projects, excellent benefits, work/life balance, and a fair and ethical executive team.
ALQIMI provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, national origin, marital status, age, disability (including disability due to pregnancy) or genetics, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law. ALQIMI complies with applicable state and local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment in every location in which the company has facilities. This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment.
More information about ALQIMI can be found at www.alqimi.com.