|Title:||Business Development Associate|
|Job Location:||Los Angeles, CA|
￼BUSINESS DEVELOPMENT ASSOCIATE
Kore Infrastructure, a privately-held, waste-to-energy company based in the Los Angeles area, is seeking a Business Development Associate. Our proprietary technology platform converts various industrial wastes with high operational and environmental costs — including manure, forest debris, and municipal sewage sludge — into renewable hydrogen, natural gas, and electricity that is carbon-negative. The technology was developed through extensive pilot testing and a commercial-scale demonstration is scheduled to begin near downtown Los Angeles in early 2018. The demonstration is being supported by SoCalGas, one of the largest utilities in the country. It has been permitted by the City of Los Angeles and the South Coast Air Quality Management District (AQMD), one of the strictest air quality regulators in the world. Kore’s mission is to inspire the way forward by turning humanity’s waste into a renewable energy resource. We offer a dynamic work environment that requires the candidate to be an independent, self-starter. More information about Kore can be found at koreinfrastructure.com.
• Identify trendsetter ideas by researching relevant events, publications, and announcements
• Screen potential business deals by analyzing market strategies, deal requirements, and financials;
evaluating options; resolving internal priorities
• Support negotiating strategies and positions by studying integration of new venture with company strategies
and operations; examining risks and potential; estimating partners' needs and goals
• Research and analyze industry trends with a view towards supporting business development activities,
investment thesis, commercial negotiations, and related project development activities
• Develop, improve, and maintain investor, project development, board and business development
presentations as well as other materials
• Locate or propose potential business deals by contacting potential partners; discovering and exploring
• Support business development meetings
• Maintain databases regarding leads, incentives, carbon initiatives and other relevant data
• Report to the Executive Vice President, Business Development
• Perform such other duties as deemed appropriate in assisting the Executive Chairman
Key Qualifications and Skills
• Strong ability to author presentation materials (presentations, papers and correspondence)
• Minimum of five years of experience in professional environment
• Ability to conduct thorough research with view towards succinct presentation of findings
• Trustworthy and honest, with high ethical standards and strong personal values and integrity
• Ability to work independently under tight deadlines and in a dynamic, start-up company environment
Competitive total compensation package including salary, equity participation, and range of employee benefits.
Please apply directly to firstname.lastname@example.org with cover letter and resume. (ALQIMI has been engaged by KORE to assist in filling this FT KORE position).
Kore is an equal opportunity employer.