|Title:||Deputy Program Manager/Quality and Safety Manager (DPM/QSM)|
|Job Location:||Santa Rita, Guam|
ALQIMI Professional Services Group is seeking a Deputy Program Manager/Quality and Safety Manager (DPM/QSM) in support of the Guam Defense Policy Review Initiative (DPRI) for the Naval Facilities Engineering Command (NAVFAC) for work in the Marianas Area of Responsibility to include Guam and its outer islands, Oahu and Australia.
Position: Deputy Program Manager/Quality and Safety Manager
The DPM/QSM will provide primary support to the ALQIMI Program Manager. In the Program Managers absence, the DPM/QSM will have authority to act on behalf of ALQIMI and will be responsible for management and coordination of assigned contracts. The DPM/QSM will provide management and leadership of assigned Project and Task Order Managers. The DPM/QSM will develop, maintain and oversee execution of the program specific Quality Control Plan (QCP) and Accident Prevention Plan (APP).
WHAT YOU WILL BE DOING:
Assist/Support the Program Manager in the following areas:
· Contract and Project Budget Execution.
· Client interface and COR/COTR Customer Management.
· Support assigned Project and Task Order Managers
· Validate Subcontractor Invoices and ODC Expense Reports.
· Process Standards Development and Assurance.
· Identify Opportunities and shape the Client Environment ensuring they are aware of ALQIMI Capabilities to support their needs.
· Draft Past Performance Information References and validate Capability Statements.
· Support Staffing Plan Execution and assist in Incumbent Capture efforts.
· Act as a Senior Technical SME for Proposal Development.
Quality Control Management
The Quality and Safety Manager develops and maintains the Quality Control Plan (QCP). In coordination with the ALQIMI Chief Operations Officer (COO), he maintains Quality Assurance (QA) oversight and ensures Subcontractor Quality Compliance through Quarterly Operations Reviews (QOR). He is responsible for developing and executing a Quality Control Training Plan. Specific Contract/Task Order related support includes:
The Quality and Safety Manager develops and maintains the ALQIMI Safety Program in order to maintain a Culture of Health and Safety Awareness, and Prevention of Work-related Injuries, Illnesses and Property Damage. He conducts Continuous Safety Program Monitoring, Self-evaluation and Improvement, ensuring compliance with Industry Safety Standards and “best practices.” He develops and conducts ALQIMI Safety Program and Accident Prevention Plan Training. Specific Contract/Task Order related support includes:
· Bachelor's degree, preferably in Business Administration/Project Management, from a U.S.accredited college, university or equivalent institution.
· Program Management Professional Certification (PgMP) desired.
· Completion of the USACE Construction Quality Management (CQM) course desired.
· 30-hour OSHA construction safety class desired.
· 40-hour Construction Safety Hazard Awareness Training (EM385-1-1) desired.
· Board of Certified Safety Professional approved credential such as Associate Safety Professional (ASP) or Graduate Safety Practitioner (GSP) desired.
· 5 years’ experience in business administration/management, including experience in, simultaneously managing projects being performed at multiple remote locations
· Experience working independently as a field manager in a supervisory capacity in a remote location.
· Specialized experience supporting Capital Improvements related projects for the NAVFAC or Corps of Engineers, or the Defense Policy Review Initiative (DPRI) highly desired.
· The DPM/QSM must be a United States Citizen, have a Secret Clearance, be able to travel and possess a valid U.S. Passport.
Who are we?
Headquartered in Rockville, MD, ALQIMI has developed an outstanding track record of designing, integrating, and managing complex technological solutions for customers around the world. Our IT services group is our founding heritage and services the intelligence and commercial communities with technologically sophisticated services including cybersecurity, big data and software development. We take pride in using our demonstrated ability to build profitable businesses, subject matter expertise and ecosystems to incubate new ideas. We have established new businesses in the data analytics, military facilities construction management and energy industries and intend to incubate additional opportunities.
What makes ALQIMI unique is that we offer challenging projects, excellent benefits, work/life balance, and a fair and ethical executive team.
ALQIMI provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, national origin, marital status, age, disability (including disability due to pregnancy) or genetics, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law. ALQIMI complies with applicable state and local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment in every location in which the company has facilities. This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment.
We truly believe the right work-life balance can exist, and it's here at ALQIMI. Our work is extremely important, but your job is just a part of who you are.
When you enjoy your life outside of our walls, you're at your best the next time you walk through our doors. We do all we can to assure that happens every day.