|Job Location:||Arlington, VA|
Key focus areas: Big Data, Enterprise Analytics, Cognitive Computing
What you will be doing!
The Data Scientist will apply their knowledge of sophisticated Natural Language Processing and Machine Learning, as well as provide data analytic service to our customers. You will develop sophisticated algorithms and applications. Mathematical and statistical knowledge is needed in this role. Development skills in Python is highly desired.
What you will need
- 10+ years experience with data science and machine learning
- Experience working with Big Data environments
- Strong knowledge with machine learning and statistics
- Familiar with analytics libraries
- Intermediate to advanced Mathematical and Statistical experience
- Experience with deep learning frameworks
- Experience with data manipulation and analysis tools
- Experience in applying and implementing NLP algorithms
- Programming skills in Python, SQL, R and at least one object oriented programming language (Java, Scala, C++, etc.)
- Knowledge of visualization tools such as (D3.js, Tableau, etc.)
TS/SCI with CI Polygraph
Bachelor's degree in Computer Science, IT Management, Computer Engineering. (Master's degree is a plus.)
Who are we?
Headquartered in Rockville, MD, ALQIMI has developed an outstanding track record of designing, integrating, and managing complex technological solutions for customers around the world. Our IT services group is our founding heritage and services the intelligence and commercial communities with technologically sophisticated services including cybersecurity, big data and software development. We take pride in using our demonstrated ability to build profitable businesses, subject matter expertise and ecosystems to incubate new ideas. We have established new businesses in the data analytics, military facilities construction management and energy industries and intend to incubate additional opportunities.
What makes ALQIMI unique is that we offer challenging projects, excellent benefits, work/life balance, and a fair and ethical executive team.
ALQIMI provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, national origin, marital status, age, disability (including disability due to pregnancy) or genetics, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law. ALQIMI complies with applicable state and local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment in every location in which the company has facilities. This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment.
More information about ALQIMI can be found at www.alqimi.com.