No Staffing Firms/Recruiters!
Job Applicants Only!
Systems Test Analyst
- Candidate must possess broad and comprehensive experience in software testing lifecycle.
- At a minimum the candidate must have seven years’ experience with software testing and leading test efforts.
- Experience must include writing detailed test plans, detailed test cases, test reports, communicating status and presenting defects to stakeholders.
- Knowledge of test management and automation tools.
- Must have experience in Healthcare IT (Electronic Health Record experience with DoD or VA or private sector is a plus)
- Possess good communication skills (both written and oral)
- Comprehensive technical expertise on IT products, operating systems, software, hardware, systems, networks, databases, and specialized environments for distributed applications
- U.S. Citizenship is required. Applicant selected must be able to successfully pass a thorough Government background screening process.
What you will be doing:
- Analyze and comprehend requirements
- Write detailed test cases to cover the requirements
- Ensure all requirements are mapped to test cases
- Understand project architecture, test environment, test data needs.
- Conduct thorough testing of the product – positive, negative, validation, exploratory, regression, etc
- Testing may include verification and validation, integration testing, data integrity; System Interoperability testing may include testing to ensure functionality, interoperability, and data validation across distributed components from the start to end of the business processes. This testing includes items such as database persistence, web services connectivity, and/or validation of data transfer between systems to verify technical solution requirements have been met, either within VA or across agencies such as VA and DoD. Negative testing should also be conducted to verify proper error processing
- Identify and disposition defects as per standards and processes
- Write detailed status reports and test execution reports
- At the completion of testing write test analysis reports.
- Ability to work successfully both independently and in a team setting promoting a collaborative work environment with team members and customers.
- Possess excellent written and verbal communication skills as well as good interpersonal skills.
- Must be able to follow and comply with all established standards, processes and reviews
Additional Desired Qualifications:
- Experience with VA healthcare software applications.
- Experience using IBM Rational toolset and/or HP Application Lifecycle Management
- Business knowledge of healthcare applications
- Must have an understanding of Agile methodology.
- Experience with service oriented architecture (SOA), testing web services using tools such as SOAPUI, CA DevTest (Service Virtualization).
Job Location is St. Petersburg, Florida:
St. Petersburg is a city on Florida's gulf coast, part of the Tampa Bay area. It's known for its pleasant weather (hence its “Sunshine City” nickname), making it popular for golfing, boating, fishing and beachgoing. Its waterfront parks host the Dali Museum, featuring surrealist works of art; the Museum of Fine Arts, with works ranging from ancient to contemporary; and Mahaffey Theater, home of the Florida Orchestra.
WHO ARE WE?
Headquartered in Rockville, MD, ALQIMI has developed an outstanding track record of designing, integrating, and managing complex technological solutions for customers around the world. Our IT services group is our founding heritage and services the intelligence and commercial communities with technologically sophisticated services including cybersecurity, big data and software development. We take pride in using our demonstrated ability to build profitable businesses, subject matter expertise and ecosystems to incubate new ideas. We have established new businesses in the data analytics, military facilities construction management and energy industries and intend to incubate additional opportunities.
What makes ALQIMI unique is that we offer challenging projects, excellent benefits, work/life balance, and a fair and ethical executive team.
ALQIMI provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, national origin, marital status, age, disability (including disability due to pregnancy) or genetics, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law. ALQIMI complies with applicable state and local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment in every location in which the company has facilities. This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment.
More information about ALQIMI can be found at www.alqimi.com.